Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
my respect will always be with the emergency services, the first to arrive in an emergency not knowing what they will meet. I don't think its fair to vilify unsuspecting viewers and those who mean well for calling emergency services when they come across Emz slumped on the floor. Her behaviour online is DISGRACEFUL up there with FLANGIE. they are wasting emergency services' time knowingly and treat paramedics and the police with contempt. They should be prosecuted.
I owe my life to the emergency services , I wouldn't be here without selfless people like them 💙

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
FLANGES EYEBROWS
Animated GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
FLANGIE really thought she did something drawing on her face where her eyebrows used to be and throwing a wig on trying to compete with Miss Remi at noon when Miss Remi is just chilling in the shade in her back garden updating her TT shop and interacting with her comments. oh and btw FLANGIE fyi that "disclaimer" does not override the terms of service set by TT. Nice try t.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Gems being an absolute dinlo last night ive popped the faces over the paramedics faces
View attachment 2024-06-21-111318556.mp4
Gemzino is an absolute vile piece of s.. no morals whatsoever
The emergency services must be sick and tired of going to emz.. its such a waste of resources. Their hands are tied because they have to attend just incase it's genuine.