Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Welcome home. You have been missed!

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Emmm. *redacted*
I’ve read this now, if you want to delete luv ❤️‍🩹 I talked to my husband and I think I was confused as I hadn’t heard the term before but reading what happened to you and my conversation with him - I better understand now 💔

I don’t have the words to say how sorry I am that you went through that my luv 🫂 thank God you’re on the other side of it and got out but I know that doesn’t negate it’s impact 😞

Edit: I hadn’t heard of white grooming gangs but of course know about grooming 🙏🏼 I didn’t word it right originally.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ve read this now, if you want to delete luv ❤️‍🩹 I talked to my husband and I think I was confused as I hadn’t heard the term before but reading what happened to you and my conversation with him - I better understand now 💔

I don’t have the words to say how sorry I am that you went through that my luv 🫂 thank God you’re on the other side of it and got out but I know that doesn’t negate it’s impact 😞
Yeah I deleted it, because people in TikTok will try to bait me out with it for a reaction. It wouldn't trigger me but I would trigger other people who have been through similar things. But it's just why I'm sooooo pationate about crimes against women and children.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah I deleted it, because people in TikTok will try to bait me out with it for a reaction. It wouldn't trigger me but I would trigger other people who have been through similar things. But it's just why I'm sooooo pationate about crimes against women and children.
I completely understand luv, that’s why I redacted it ❤️‍🩹 You’ve always been passionate and now I understand the context as to why 🥲💔

Mar 15, 2024
england
IMG_0640.jpeg Was treated to a big surprise from my amazing brother 😭🥰 he took me to see Jessi j. First night out in 6 years after looking after a baby born with health problems, looking after my niece who lives with me (not his daughter our other brothers 🤬) and postnatal depression he wanted to treat me….had a great night 🥰 hope you have all had a great Friday and your Saturday is even better.🩷

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
IMG_0640.jpeg Was treated to a big surprise from my amazing brother 😭🥰 he took me to see Jessi j. First night out in 6 years after looking after a baby born with health problems, looking after my niece who lives with me (not his daughter our other brothers 🤬) and postnatal depression he wanted to treat me….had a great night 🥰 hope you have all had a great Friday and your Saturday is even better.🩷
What a wonderful treat and well deserved night out 😍 I hope you’re absolutely buzzing 🫨🩵