Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good evening you beautiful humans😘😘
I’ve not been about due to real life things & my mental health suffering real bad and feeling so depressed thank you so much @Chicken wings for checking on me every day means a lot hun 😘😘
I’m sorry poppet, I hope you’re starting to feel a little better each day 🩵

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I love how she’s had to make me into a man in her mind, to make right what she did. Which it didn’t and she looks so silly.
Awwww Mrs D you a man lol 😂 my head shakes in what people will do and say to make themselves look picture perfect

I don’t care what sex colour or faith you have always been kind to me and others makes you one of a kind

So do these morons the can all
200.gif

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Awwww Mrs D you a man lol 😂 my head shakes in what people will do and say to make themselves look picture perfect

I don’t care what sex colour or faith you have always been kind to me and others makes you one of a kind

So do these morons the can all
200.gif
Imagine I was, I’d have literally been pulling an actual Doubtfire 🤣 thanks luv, you’re just wonderful 🫂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The paedo and co are live and johnny said can moment cafe are friends with sausage 😭😭🤮

Would rather stab myself in the eyes with pics then associate myself with another of you dirty scum bag fs
He's not well 😭 I don't know @SL4G they just get coffee at the same cafe as me. I also don't have a job. He must not have heard Chonky tell everyone that at 4am.