Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
The paedo and co are live and johnny said can moment cafe are friends with sausage 😭😭🤮

Would rather stab myself in the eyes with pics then associate myself with another of you dirty scum bag fs
I’m so confused though because the man with no name had a northern accent but the irn bru profile that is supposed to be Johnny is Scottish I always thought it was the same person untill I heard irn bru talk in demis live so I’m guessing man with no name is sausage and irn bru is Scottish jhonny or am I getting it all wrong lol?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m so confused though because the man with no name had a northern accent but the irn bru profile that is supposed to be Johnny is Scottish I always thought it was the same person untill I heard irn bru talk in demis live so I’m guessing man with no name is sausage and irn bru is Scottish jhonny or am I getting it all wrong lol?
There were two man with no name accounts on tiktok one was an English guy with absolutely no affiliation to comment cafe or Johnny.

Man with no name in here was Scottish johnny the one on the irnbru account. Woman with no name is his friend Janice.

Sausage has an account called sausage and he's got a Manchester accent.

Nov 10, 2023
We need to stop threatening to eat people. We are getting cancelled enough 😭😭

accident wreck GIF by South Park

Feb 29, 2024
There were two man with no name accounts on tiktok one was an English guy with absolutely no affiliation to comment cafe or Johnny.

Man with no name in here was Scottish johnny the one on the irnbru account. Woman with no name is his friend Janice.

Sausage has an account called sausage and he's got a Manchester accent.
Thanks for clarifying! It gets so confusing trying to figure out who’s on what account! They are all wrongens though!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Thanks for clarifying! It gets so confusing trying to figure out who’s on what account! They are all wrongens though!
I don't want anyone to get it twisted I think everyone involved has done wrong. My issue with Johnny is he is worse. He came in here and tried to befriend everyone to lure them into discord and make us fight his battles for him. That's what he does, and because I ruined that for him he accuses me of madness 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway

IMG_8990.png

You mean this account from Johnnys live yesterday? 😂😂

Sorry, I’m sleepy af today. I’m too lazy to type much.

Also, when I said “I’ll eat the face off your face and spit it down your eye sockets”, I’d like to apologise, it was a typo, I only just realised but it was quite obviously meant to read “I’ll eat the breakfast off your kitchen table, and spit it down the sink” my bad.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I don't want to actually eat people 😭😭😭😭
Me neither, nor have I ever eaten a person 😂 I always assumed that was obvious, which is why I said something so ridiculous cause it’s quite clearly not something I’m actually threatening to do, to a completely anonymous account that I’ll never meet nor know who they are 😂 I swear I could say I’ll kill Santa and stuff him with unicorn horns and some people will be like “omg, is that a threat?” Someone warn the police that Santa better watch it this year