Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I have a hot tub, to me it's a lifesaver, my lupus and arthritis are so much better when I can go in it..its the only time I'm not in pain.
It's very much a luxury item though..I know I'm lucky..I think she was just excited
I bear no grudge against those who own a hot tub or the tub itself. Just want to say. I've sat in one before and honestly I didn't want to leave! It could have been the way Miss Remi presented it, almost boastful, not a word about health, and then mentioning that it was bought using money from her subscribers the other day. during a cost of living crisis. it seemed tone deaf?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Tam saying a 10 and 11 year old understands where she coming from...

1. Why the do you speaking to minors anyway unless they are family
2. Minors dont have capacity to consent and make own decisions so no they would not understand the concept of a fake fing kidnapping...
3. Your real friends are the ones who arent supporting this fed concept

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Tam saying a 10 and 11 year old understands where she coming from...

1. Why the do you speaking to minors anyway unless they are family
2. Minors dont have capacity to consent and make own decisions so no they would not understand the concept of a fake fing kidnapping...
3. Your real friends are the ones who arent supporting this fed concept
She's a
Predator GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Tams going live on a big account soon and she's upset that her friends have fallen out with her for threatening to kidnap a child for fun.

Oh dear. How dare her so called friends be disgusted in her wanting to kidnap a child. She’s received backlash and she’s going to cry people are idiots. It’s always everyone else’s fault. Someone else’s fault she took a bribe from a nonce, someone else’s fault she’s a chubby rhino, someone else’s fault she is racist, someone else’s fault she kidnaps children. Victim of her own dumb thoughts. I’m starting to hope rhinos do go extinct

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Was watching her earlier with sausage...entertaining
Me too. They just let me follow them all round and quietly watch them. Well, Ruth did claim she wouldn’t be free at 7pm, sausage wanted to know why so I did explain to them that 7pm is Ruth’s 5th lunch, but I’m usually quiet 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Me too. They just let me follow them all round and quietly watch them. Well, Ruth did claim she wouldn’t be free at 7pm, sausage wanted to know why so I did explain to them that 7pm is Ruth’s 5th lunch, but I’m usually quiet 😭
I didn't realise it was you who said it's her 5th meal 😭😭😭😭😭😭