Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It's everyone else's fault, says the same people who would be straight to screaming blame if someone else said that and we all just went "ha, funny" then the child did disappear. "People should know I'd never do that.". How? I don't know you personally. I don't know if you are actually a sty person whose social media mask slipped for a second or are a good person with a twisted sense of humour/personality. Don't make jokes which raise safeguarding concerns on a public platform and you won't have us "snowflakes" daring to play safe and report it.

I didn't report it. I didn't even watch the whole video this morning, because I found you boring as do, but I 100% stand behind the people who were genuinely concerned by your comments and reported those concerns to the appropriate authorities. Safe-guarding children should always come above worrying about hurting the adults' feelings.

Jun 13, 2024
That London
If I went to my sister & said "you know like your daughters not listening to u, well me & my mate (u don't know him) we're going to follow her & my mate agreed to blindfold her & kidnap her & put her in the back of my car, we'll scare her a bit & teach her a lesson."

Guaranteed I wouldn't be able to finish my sentence before she roundhouse kicked me in the head & never spoke to me or let me see her kids again.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Her words exactly was: "I come up with a plan"
Not: Hypothetically....
Not: what if....

What was stated was intent to pursue with said ideology in the upcoming future

I said the same thing. There was no hypothetical about it. She literally said she’d come up with a plan and she’d spoken with her sister about it already. I’m obviously no legal eagle but that doesn’t sound like hypothetical to me.

big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I said the same thing. There was no hypothetical about it. She literally said she’d come up with a plan and she’d spoken with her sister about it already. I’m obviously no legal eagle but that doesn’t sound like hypothetical to me.

big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark
Well I saved the video and sent it to my girlfriend so when officers get in touch they can decide what they think 🤷‍♂️

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
I knew I’d seen this profile photo before 😭 you must be confused but we mentioned it the other day 😆

The leggings are from Topsy Curvy, 18 is the smallest for these newer style of leggings (the size I showed) but they stretch really well. Their clothes are amazing and I’ve quite a collection of them now! Sign up for their newsletter and you’ll often get sent 20%/25% off codes 🩵
I only dip in and out of this thread because it moves so fast sometimes 😂

Cheers for letting me now. I’m off to order some xx

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Imagine this for one second.

Onlookers see this `kidnapping` going on , imagine you put that do nugget of a driver and his family at risk and bring them harm. Things have a domino effect Tam , any grown adult should know that.
I don’t normally like to open up about my childhood because it was traumatic, but when I was about 7/8 years old I was with my mum and my three younger sisters one of which was a baby in a pram, and we were walking to the shop! My mum had recently escaped an abusive relationship with my sisters dad and he had been stalking her…. Anyway we were walking down the road and he pulled up behind us and got out of the car…. We weren’t paying much attention as my little sister was crying and everyone was fussing over her! so my sisters dad came from behind and tried to drag my mum into the back of the car he didn’t even give a s that he just tipped his own daughters pram onto the floor! It was one of the most traumatising things that ever happened to me and my family and i still have nightmares about it and I get really bad insomnia!
Luckily we were all screaming and a neighbour had seen what was happening and managed to scare him off and my mum ended up getting away from him, but he ended up running to the driver side and he drove away!
He wasn’t caught for three days after that so my family were in a constant state of fear. we had police patrol car outside our house for days and then he was arrested and released shortly after! We had to have a panic alarm in our house too, and had to move house shortly after!
Tam doesn’t realise even an attempted kidnap can traumatise the person involved and anyone who witnessed it! She’s a sick t! Sorry for the trauma dump but I need to let it out because this is affecting me! It’s making me rage!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hope it helps you Mrs D. Hate to think of you being in a bad place. Don't like to think of any of you like that. Me on the other hand, I'm a clumsy t. I tripped over my dog a couple of weeks ago, fell down the stairs, concussion, broken arm and 2 broken ribs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 How I didn't see her is beyond me, she's a huge fing Rottie!!!
Classic Film Horror GIF by Warner Archive
Oh my word, you clumsy billy 😭 I don’t know how you missed your big gorgeous rottie 🤣 I love that breed, big loveable loafs 😍 are you healing alright? That’s some nasty injuries 🤕

Thanks for the lovely words poppet 🩵

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I don’t normally like to open up about my childhood because it was traumatic, but when I was about 7/8 years old I was with my mum and my three younger sisters one of which was a baby in a pram, and we were walking to the shop! My mum had recently escaped an abusive relationship with my sisters dad and he had been stalking her…. Anyway we were walking down the road and he pulled up behind us and got out of the car…. We weren’t paying much attention as my little sister was crying and everyone was fussing over her! so my sisters dad came from behind and tried to drag my mum into the back of the car he didn’t even give a s that he just tipped his own daughters pram onto the floor! It was one of the most traumatising things that ever happened to me and my family and i still have nightmares about it and I get really bad insomnia!
Luckily we were all screaming and a neighbour had seen what was happening and managed to scare him off and my mum ended up getting away from him, but he ended up running to the driver side and he drove away!
He wasn’t caught for three days after that so my family were in a constant state of fear. we had police patrol car outside our house for days and then he was arrested and released shortly after! We had to have a panic alarm in our house too, and had to move house shortly after!
Tam doesn’t realise even an attempted kidnap can traumatise the person involved and anyone who witnessed it! She’s a sick t! Sorry for the trauma dump but I need to let it out because this is affecting me! It’s making me rage!
I'm sorry you went through that 😔

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hugs GIF by Chippy the Dog

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Oh my word, you clumsy billy 😭 I don’t know how you missed your big gorgeous rottie 🤣 I love that breed, big loveable loafs 😍 are you healing alright? That’s some nasty injuries 🤕

Thanks for the lovely words poppet 🩵
I'm OK. Full of painkillers and the odd whisky so I can't feel much 😂 I love my big Rottie. She's the biggest puddin ever!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That’s absolutely heartbreaking and no wonder it’s caused such long term trauma 💔 I’m sorry this has riled it up for you luv 🫂🩵

Carla Hug GIF by Studio Hamburg Serienwerft GmbH

Mar 15, 2024
england
Am so sorry that happened to the little you, your mum and sisters and am sorry the adult you still lives with that 😞😞 ❤️‍🩹I hope one day soon you sleep with ease and never experience not one more nightmare from this, I hope you wake up with a smile feeling peace and each day after the same peace follows. 😘