Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Nah that Luper can do off. Shes hyperventilating blaming us for doxing but most of us have no idea who she even is. Iv asked several times to say who doxed her and she just says comment cafe. I don't have time for that pish.
Hayley, is known for twisting the truth, she keeps saying she's leaving the app then returns to jump in boxes crying and blaming everyone for weird s. (She's had beef with numerous people) The only thing that has been mentioned on here, is her insta page, which she's mentioned herself, several times when she's been live.
She can piss off saying we've doxxed her.
Quick edit - Just incase she blames anyone in here for using her real name, it's already out there and has been since she joined tt, I think it's best she's stays off the app until she's mentally stable, as she's not doing herself any favours by repeatedly jumping in boxes.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Ohhhh Perfectly Flawed? Yeah, I stay away from mentioning anything about her. She’s extremely unstable mentally. I have seen her in too many lives and it’s quite scary how bad she gets. I think she needs to stay off TikTok, so many have advised her, she keeps coming back just to keep doing this. I’ve not seen something like it before, so I’ll chose to plead the 5th or whatever Americans say to remain silent.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Drag Race Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
I know I was one of those who mentioned Lupar/Perfectly Flawed the other day, whinging again, but I definitely haven’t doxxed her (don’t even know anything that personal about her), and wouldn’t anyway. I gave an opinion on a forum, and that’s it. No one else on here has doxxed her either! True to form she’s crying again and looking for sympathy. That’s my opinion, and I’m sure I’m allowed it🤷‍♀️