Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
I has to jump off quick after my last post, I'm sure Perfectly flawed had her own thread, if it wasn't on here then it must have been Tattle/Redit, so I don't know if she's confused and blaming the wrong people. All her details were on that thread, details that she had told everyone when she used to hold her own lives. I know no one had doxxed anything in here, She was trolled heavily then she left and returned under a different name, she might do it for attention but it's also clear to see she needs help and she's not in the best place atm.
There was one on here. But I don’t think it moved over.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Serena and Paula gona go head to head in here @lauraxxx05

youtube fighting GIF

Feb 29, 2024
@Grimsby gobbler 👹 your being spoken about where are you sos
Yea I don’t think rhi liked my comments about tam getting arrested for using the R slur and threatening to throw acid on people 🤣
I’m actually so hurt and offended! I’m a funny and talented t in my opinion! Feisty is neither!
she’s a mouldy mattress backed slug!
I’ve been I’ll and the heat is making me worse, I’ve got the most raging headache and I feel like kidnapping tam and shipping her back off to the wildlife reserve where there’s no wifi!
And serena and anyone else that’s sticking up for tam can get fed!
TAM IS A BIG BACKED, NO BRAINED, SMELLY, RHINO TANK! SHE IS A DANGER TO ALL CHILDREN INCLUDING HER OWN AND I CANT WAIT FOR HER TO GET KICKED OFF HER UNI COURSE AND GET ARRESTED AGAIN 👹👹👹👹

Medusa

There was one on here. But I don’t think it moved over.
I thought there was, I remember her coming in here under her real name and then under an account named Perfectly flawed, she was having a go at everyone for trolling her and mentioned a thread that had been made about her. A few of us clapped back because she was adamant it was us. Thank you, I thought I'd imagined it.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Hello comment cafe

I am Mary Motormouth on tiktok, I do a show called loose lips box talks where I do topics surrounding tiktok, I know comment cafe is a topic alot of creators and users bring up on the app and I wanted to cover it in my box talks.

I was hoping to do it on Mondays show and was wondering how you guys would feel about it? Obviously I do not use comment cafe alot (this is my first post) I would love to have people from here be able to come up and let us know why you use this forum? Is it a great community you have? Does it upset you the reputation comment cafe can get on tiktok?

Please let me know if you think this is a topic that should be discussed as you guys are the users and if you would like to come up and chat

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you
Personally I am not interested in joining a box merely to discuss a public forum that anyone is free to join or read - I am beyond fed up with being grouped together when we are being spoken down to or singled out and pitted against one another in some strange attempt to drive wedges between us at other times.

I, personally, first joined cc to call out racism/transphobia/homophobia/ableism/discrimination of all kinds and that is what I do.
I do that and when there have been those that have made vile jokes or said vile things I have called them out.
I call people out on TT and in here.

I advocate for those that can not advocate for themselves, those that have no voice or have been silenced. Those that are labelled negatively for using their own voice.
I advocate for others because it is better to have someone stood beside you, on your side, than to be alone.

Comment Cafè is not just this one, singular, thread and the members on this thread are not all exactly the same - we are not some hive mind. We have different personalities, different thoughts and different lives. Many of us get along because of similar morals or shared hobbies however, others do occasionally have vastly different opinions.