Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What do we actually think Demi takes? Because she doesn't move off screen, we don't see her take a drug but she gets progressively worse 😭😭
A few times I saw her bending her head forward weirdly ages ago when I was doom scrolling and couldn't think what she was doing but there were rustling sounds - I thought she was eating but it was weird bc she eats on cam usually.

Personally I think it must be opiod based and she must have been on it for a while, it could be tabs bc they'd take affect slower which would account for why she's sometimes sort of with it at the start of a live and then declines rapidly.
I also think she combines so she drinks and doses or takes something else in combination bc even with a few tabs there's no way she gets that out of it every time consistently. Long term the effects would start to lessen yet she's just as affected as she was previously.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
A few times I saw her bending her head forward weirdly ages ago when I was doom scrolling and couldn't think what she was doing but there were rustling sounds - I thought she was eating but it was weird bc she eats on cam usually.

Personally I think it must be opiod based and she must have been on it for a while, it could be tabs bc they'd take affect slower which would account for why she's sometimes sort of with it at the start of a live and then declines rapidly.
I also think she combines so she drinks and doses or takes something else in combination bc even with a few tabs there's no way she gets that out of it every time consistently. Long term the effects would start to lessen yet she's just as affected as she was previously.
definitely heard Tracey taking tokes and then demi leaning off cam and doing the same too

There was a live where Tracey was using a grinder and rustling tinfoil but Johnny was in the box so he could have been shooting up. I just think she comes on and never levels the screen apart from when she leans forward. She's only ever drinking monster too. It's like she pops whatever it is before she goes live and we watch the drugs kicking in.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
How does Tracey just sit there and watch her daughter destroy herself like that... she's nodding out and Tracey is just YAPPA YAPPA YAPPA

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
There was a live where Tracey was using a grinder and rustling tinfoil but Johnny was in the box so he could have been shooting up. I just think she comes on and never levels the screen apart from when she leans forward. She's only ever drinking monster too. It's like she pops whatever it is before she goes live and we watch the drugs kicking in.
its their ritual for getting high
tbf im smoking atm watching them.
weed. not crack

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Someone just wrote "demi fights her sleep guys"

Andy Murray Lol GIF by Tennis TV

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
What do we actually think Demi takes? Because she doesn't move off screen, we don't see her take a drug but she gets progressively worse 😭😭
Looks like heroin not gonna lie, possibly crack, you don't act or look like that on prescription meds, her whole face looks awfu, especially her eyes shes going to end up getting rushed into hospital collapsed and her mum is away with the fairies how can she not see whats happening