Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Yes that's the one. She was live a few months ago and said it. And now she's jumped into court assassins box and said dirty N... and she's laughing in the comments.
I can’t stand that t. She’s barred from loads of places in Newcastle because of her behaviour. She asks people if they want a blowjob to let her in pubs 🤮

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Her neighbour!!!! That's bloody terrible!!! Has she had trouble before from her? That's a good sentence waiting for her. So scary but to have your neighbour do this 🥺 was it live?
Yeah all caught on live. Paige has had trouble with this woman before.
She's not injured as such, just more of a head do atm.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I can’t stand that t. She’s barred from loads of places in Newcastle because of her behaviour. She asks people if they want a blowjob to let her in pubs 🤮

Naked And Afraid Reaction GIF by Discovery

Feb 29, 2024
Let’s be honest. They all backed Fiesty not that long ago. They ain’t the brightest and clearly their choice in friends is utter dog s.

Also is that the Rhi who accused our Gobbler of actually being Fiesty?! Yeah you’re a fing genius you are love. Pipe down poppet 😝
I need to know which mazza said it 🤣 was it the really fing annoying fy one who drones on….. or is is feistys ex? 🤣