Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What have I missed about Demon Official?? I heard about a nursery and a reborn and a kink for wearing nappies. Then someone in the comments diagnosed him with being a paraphilic infantilist and that was it.
Anyone who exposes people to their sexual kinks without consent is a predator. Hes been showing people and messaging them unconsensually.

I just don't understand how many times big jam and that need to be linked to someone with questionable behaviour before they just stop it and leave it to the police. They are causing more harm than good.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I bet someone's making money outta that though you know, adult-sized cribs have got to be rare surely? And the added aspect of what would be socially acceptable. I bet you could make a killing. Latex outfits are expensive as s, woodwork is going to rack that right up

Oct 24, 2023
I bet someone's making money outta that though you know, adult-sized cribs have got to be rare surely? And the added aspect of what would be socially acceptable. I bet you could make a killing. Latex outfits are expensive as s, woodwork is going to rack that right up
It's really popular in America. There used to be a really fat Scottish woman on TikTok who ran away in a nappy asking for a mummy. She got ran off the app 🤮

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Baffles me how they're all so invested in this?!? Its fing sick! Do you think the police enjoy dealing with the cases? No its part of their job. To do it out of hobbies because you do not get paid means this is form of pleasure and enjoyment from them all

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It's really popular in America. There used to be a really fat Scottish woman on TikTok who ran away in a nappy asking for a mummy. She got ran off the app 🤮
'You know full well she's not on tiktok now do off!' 😭
I'm Not Your Fucking Mommy! – @bitterstar88 on Tumblr
i mean yeah they can buy a gun at tesco so i guess anything goes

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Am I hearing this right? People go to these groups and send them evidence their children are being abused? Go to the fing police and don't distribute stuff like that. This is why Alicia gives me bad vibes because she's so far up their arses she can't even think clearly! How many times does Jam and that need to befriend a wrongun before they just fing leave parents and kids alone and direct them to the police. The police don't always do the right job but they don't befriend predators, defend them and pass evidence around social media.
See, I don’t agree with hunter groups tbh. They’ve got it wrong a lot and I think they should build a case if that’s what they want to do then hand over to the police. I mean they mentioned his bro in law who’s a high profile radio presenter 😩

Oct 24, 2023
Baffles me how they're all so invested in this?!? It's fing sick! Do you think the police enjoy dealing with the cases? No it's part of their job. To do it out of hobbies because you do not get paid means this is form of pleasure and enjoyment from them all
Have any of them taken any of this to the police? Because it sounds as if his devices need checked at the very least. Or did they just go to TikTok.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Anyone who exposes people to their sexual kinks without consent is a predator. Hes been showing people and messaging them unconsensually.

I just don't understand how many times big jam and that need to be linked to someone with questionable behaviour before they just stop it and leave it to the police. They are causing more harm than good.

Thanks Judas that was obviously the vital part I missed

Oct 24, 2023
See, I don’t agree with hunter groups tbh. They’ve got it wrong a lot and I think they should build a case if that’s what they want to do then hand over to the police. I mean they mentioned his bro in law who’s a high profile radio presenter 😩
If someone lived with him for 2 months and didn't know I highly doubt his family know 🤮