Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Because Chloe was on clapper saying Tracey's parents look dead and with die soon whiles cackling 😭
I said something negative about Chloe on here once ages ago. She then said she absolutely hated me when I was in bad gyals squeaks live and couldn’t stand me, all for a couple of comments I made in here ages ago. It was about her friends falling out with Alex and how I thought she was being a flip flop for still sticking up for Alex and going into his lives.. She blocked me for it. I then apologised and made her an AI because I felt bad she was that upset. Now she’s sitting and agreeing with Tam’s views and also going onto clapper to argue with Demi? Like wtf. 😳

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I turned him off for Demi. Her stare at her phone, dribbling is more interesting than him thinking he’s remotely funny. He looks like a retired werewolf. Tell him to block me so I never accidentally stumble upon his bad facial hair again
He looks like one of those people in the Guinness world record books that bulge their eyes really far out of their heads….

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I heard you
the amanda show nicksplat GIF

Nov 10, 2023