Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
Wow. Surely that's financial abuse? If banks saying that they'll surely have to do a report. Poor nan, she should be getting that spend on her being comfy and pampered 🥹
Yes definitely financial abuse hopefully they have reported them, Tracey was saying she’s not even allowed to collect the money only Demi is allowed. They was saying the Nan loves spending money and it’s not them doing it.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I won’t ask who’s missed me this week…. I didn’t like the answer I got last Friday 😢 I wonder what tonight’s gonna bring although ginge minge is sober (for now) I’m sure anything can happen with the other ftards happy weekend guys let the wine flow 🥰❤️
I noticed your name wasn’t on! But I’m a sad git.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Perfectly flawed is in Unicorns chat RUN AWAY GUYS RUN FAST
This comment caused ww3 just like I predicted

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You know what. I don’t like places with loud music. So I choose to not go to nightclubs.

If you don’t like reading unsavoury things about yourself, firstly get the do off the internet, but secondly, don’t purposely stalk a forum where you know people are talking about you.

You’re just as bad calling us all fs and that we ‘haven’t had a good upbringing’ to the 8 people in your live right now, Luper.