Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I think they're trying to say they have pubic lice and require medical advice, but are too ashamed to admit it. Unfortunately I am not permitted to give medical advice other than - rub chopped chili peppers on the affected area. If it begins to burn that means it's working. Reapply hourly.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Only took me half an hour to catch up 😮‍💨

Which live are we all watching? If you don’t want to say in here due to our latest “friend” then pop a link in the GC 😘
I'm waiting patiently for Demi to come back live. I want to see the aftermath of her making her Nan cry by being a total t. Hoping Tracy has slapped her, ngl.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Dont tell anyone, but you are my fave 🤫
shocked big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Awww poor Zac 🥺 Is he too truthful?? You have to really make up the biggest BS about people on this forum, don't you? And make sure to tell everyone it's just an opinion, of course!
Bring receipts of where I've made up Bullshit about people. I'm presuming you mean me as you've used 'you' in your comment, or is that the collective 'you' that seems to be applied to ALL of CC when someone has a gripe against the forum? Semantics are fundamental to orderly discourse.