Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Why on EARTH would he feel it appropriate to ask that and possibly endanger that woman, as she could have been with someone in person, who didn’t know.
Because it would seem he's moved onto degrading women now rather than harassing their dms. He started this whole trans thing in angies comments, he's the reason why she is now upset

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Because it would seem he's moved onto degrading woman now rather than harassing their dms. He started this whole trans thing in angies comments, he's the reason why she is now upset
It astonishes me that someone would feel entitled to knowing something that deeply personal about someone. People have been killed for being outed, thankfully less so in the UK but trans women are at 4x the risk of violence.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ang will be all over the fyp with her transphobia tomorrow and the clique will be all:

Dog No GIF

Which one of you is in shauns comments own up 🤣🤣
Did anyone catch earlier when Angie had a drink and a bit dribbled out her mouth cos she's pissed, she said maybe I have a disability cos I'm dribbling?
I heard it but i don't think i managed to record @Grimsby gobbler 👹 may have they been recording for a while flaps an all 😩🤣