Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Been watching Angies live, from what I'm guessing is she's not happy because Tommy won't come in the box to speak to Pearl but will do it off line. Pearl wants to talk on the live. Angie says she's lost respect for Tommy. After today she will not speak to the other side. Also think she's got beef with EQ for something she said
Why’s everyone mentioning swinging… wasn’t it about pegging or have I seriously misjudged things 👀
Who's swinging and what's pegging

Nov 10, 2023
Why’s everyone mentioning swinging… wasn’t it about pegging or have I seriously misjudged things 👀

time GIF

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Been watching Angies live, from what I'm guessing is she's not happy because Tommy won't come in the box to speak to Pearl but will do it off line. Pearl wants to talk on the live. Angie says she's lost respect for Tommy. After today she will not speak to the other side. Also think she's got beef with EQ for something she said
It's really pissed her that Tommy won't participate.....delulu says she's not going to talk about T and P AGAIN, then does....

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Who's swinging and what's pegging
Pegging would be if I wore the actual trousers in a relationship, took em off and shoved a strappie up Winston’s backside

Robin Williams What GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
We tried it once my husband hated it. Been with my husband since 2008 we tried something different for the banter. I’m not ashamed of it.

You shouldn’t be ashamed. What you do in your private life is your business. But I do question whether you should have shared such personal things about your husband on a public app.

Feb 29, 2024
We need to protect you 😭
When I worked as a receptionist at a vets a lady came in with her dogs. She said sorry but her client was late. I asked her what work dose she do. She said a dominatrix 🤣🤣 I ended up looking the word up on my works computer 🤣🤣🤣 then had bad anxiety for 24 hrs, was worried if work found out and thought I was looking for a new job 🤣🤣🤣