Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ids are not even the beginning of it , one poor girl in there said she had to send her husband's proff of job and people had to send screen shots of there inbox and who they followed . People have been in there crying becasue of her interrogation tatics. It's a straight Hitler mentality in there and she acts like she has the key to the chamber. She'll probably have us line up and shave our heads next to show loyalty.

It’s so curious how this is now happening, after I joined her server, screenshot examples of her being a slimy little t, and she claimed I had edited it all? But now you need to give a stool sample, five levels of your family tree, and the name of your first pet to her before you can get in her Discord? 🤣🤣🤣

MissCakePop

Jun 29, 2024
Trapped in a K hole since the 80's
Just spill some tea already.

Tell Me Omg GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
I want to, but there's too many innocent people she could blame and dox. Everything people are saying is true, shes got many people's ID, Jobs, Photos.. she knows the inside of their life. I've sat in that discord like a sitting duck from day one, spoke a few times in VC, and type normally in chat. I watch everything. She had made many people cry, her views on people claiming benefits are vile, disability slurs, bodyshaming, mocking people's mental health yet sets up a mental health discord.. you'll see that's not even used. It's just somewhere else for her to manipulate people. I don't belive the teapot account on here is her, she's still active in the discord talking to Angie so I think the account is most like Angie herself.