Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Coming for relatives no longer here, it’s too far.
I lost my ma when I was 18 and my dad when I was 30, im 45 now. But it wouldn't annoy me in the slightest if people I do not know mocked me or them. But then again I'm not easily offended. I think sometimes people use it just to get attention

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Ids are not even the beginning of it , one poor girl in there said she had to send her husband's proff of job and people had to send screen shots of there inbox and who they followed . People have been in there crying becasue of her interrogation tatics. It's a straight Hitler mentality in there and she acts like she has the key to the chamber. She'll probably have us line up and shave our heads next to show loyalty.
Has she provided you guys with her ID or is it just one sided?

Angie pretending she’s never mocked someone’s dead relatives before :unsure: What about when you taunted Pat for weeks you absolute scunt.
If my memory serves me right dave got in her box when angie was asking for a death certificate of someone's unalive relative and he told her too stop

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie pretending she’s never mocked someone’s dead relatives before :unsure: What about when you taunted Pat for weeks you absolute scunt.
That and is always throws out someone's dead relative. She threw out about Oirish Kelly's deceased baby daddy, Taurian's parents, Alicia's mother, basically if she knows you've lost someone you love she will throw it.