Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
There will be tears within the next hour.
200.gif

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Drama kicked off in Taurians' live stream (yesterday) when Alicia questioned ex copper Georgia for gifting Flange when she was supposed to be on side against racism (despite Alicia gifting nonces ''by accident''). Instead of challenging Alicia, Georgia's main focus was on provoking Mama Gee and showing her disrespect. As it all kicked off Alicia sat in silence. To give some context, Georgia and Hann are very close (according to Hann), and Hann is still reeling from being exposed as a master manipulator (and she is) by Mama Gee. It looked like Georgia was taking up for Hann with Alicia setting the stage for it. Alicia didn't hesitate to say how much she liked Hann. When the live ended, Georgia addressed the issue with Flange, and made a post about Paigey and Taurian without mentioning Alicia.
I pulled Georgia up because she was sat playing besties with paige and taurian when she’s been gifting Angie and pearl. And I’ll do it again. There’s no ulterior motive but I’m not going to have keep my mouth shut whit fake allies, in regards to racism, sat in a box saying to Paige they’ll do a white privilege poem with her, then sitting telling pearl and Angie how great they are and gifting them. I wasn’t aware of a beef between Georgia and anyone else, just that she is Hann’s real life friend and was backing her the night it all kicked off. I don’t know why you’re trying to dissect something, but you do you boo

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I pulled Georgia up because she was sat playing besties with paige and taurian when she’s been gifting Angie and pearl. And I’ll do it again. There’s no ulterior motive but I’m not going to have keep my mouth shut whit fake allies, in regards to racism, sat in a box saying to Paige they’ll do a white privilege poem with her, then sitting telling pearl and Angie how great they are and gifting them. I wasn’t aware of a beef between Georgia and anyone else, just that she is Hann’s real life friend and was backing her the night it all kicked off. I don’t know why you’re trying to dissect something, but you do you boo
Did U pull Ur mate Luke up for gifting and hanging out with CLA?, who is not only racist but homophobic and transphobic too

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Drama kicked off in Taurians' live stream (yesterday) when Alicia questioned ex copper Georgia for gifting Flange when she was supposed to be on side against racism (despite Alicia gifting nonces ''by accident''). Instead of challenging Alicia, Georgia's main focus was on provoking Mama Gee and showing her disrespect. As it all kicked off Alicia sat in silence. To give some context, Georgia and Hann are very close (according to Hann), and Hann is still reeling from being exposed as a master manipulator (and she is) by Mama Gee. It looked like Georgia was taking up for Hann with Alicia setting the stage for it. Alicia didn't hesitate to say how much she liked Hann. When the live ended, Georgia addressed the issue with Flange, and made a post about Paigey and Taurian without mentioning Alicia.
And furthermore, I try not to talk or scream over people in boxes, people were talking and I am not main character so I’m not going to butt in every 3 seconds, but I did speak several more times. If u saw the post she came at tempz and Paigey, not taurian. And I do like Hann. Is that ok with you pepper bell?

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
And furthermore, I try not to talk or scream over people in boxes, people were talking and I am not main character so I’m not going to butt in every 3 seconds, but I did speak several more times. If u saw the post she came at tempz and Paigey, not taurian. And I do like Hann. Is that ok with you pepper bell?
Would you like me to give you permission to befriend a fraud?

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Did Matt Smith join Dave’s live on a ricksta account and play a racist recording? He’s currently denying it in Canadian Angie’s but the comments are saying it was him