Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
what have I missed been on the phone to my sister for ages any SR
Did you catch any of DD's live this morning?

He platformed Delupoo who went in on Taurian, Paigey and Alicia as well as others.
DD was also a d-bag to Marcel.

DD spent the live begging for gifts whilst Delupoo spoke on Taurians children, mocked Paigey's recent attack and brought up Alicia's Mother.

I went into the live bc I knew it would become triggering for people and scr but I stopped scr when people's trauma was brought up and then I had to leave when it became too much as well.

It was horrendous.

DD was also disrespectful to BabyA.

There was also some talk about cc and I think DD thought cc was an app 😭😭

I didn't want to go on to DD's platform this morning but saw Remi live and talking about it and I thought yk what I'm going to talk on it so I did. DD went into Remi's boxes to speak again and misgendered Marcel - being homophobic in a roundabout way which made me even more eager to go for him so I requested a box but DD dropped before I got up.

I did tell DD to f off a couple of times at the end of what I said 🙃

As for Delupoo she was disrespectful as per usual, she tried to make herself out to be the victim during DD's live yet she was the one screaming at people. She got Paigey and Taurian mixed up (whether deliberately or not), she was intoxicated (though I think she was acting more inebriated than she truly was), she targeted things she thought would be the most hurtful for others (as per usual) and DD kept her in the boxes bc he knew she'd bring in viewers and gifts/money.

DD said he's going to do the same exact thing tomorrow, I say no one should watch him/gift him but realistically I know they will.
It won't be long before he flops though, this is him trying to desperately pull in money and it's atrocious - it can only last so long, he is glorifying others trauma and allowing abusers space on his platform and access to fresh viewers via his viewers.

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
She thinks you're all PLM and thinks your emoji's in names are different levels 😂
Nah I can’t cope 🤣
bad girls club bgc redemption GIF by Beamly US

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Did you catch any of DD's live this morning?

He platformed Delupoo who went in on Taurian, Paigey and Alicia as well as others.
DD was also a d-bag to Marcel.

DD spent the live begging for gifts whilst Delupoo spoke on Taurians children, mocked Paigey's recent attack and brought up Alicia's Mother.

I went into the live bc I knew it would become triggering for people and scr but I stopped scr when people's trauma was brought up and then I had to leave when it became too much as well.

It was horrendous.

DD was also disrespectful to BabyA.

There was also some talk about cc and I think DD thought cc was an app 😭😭

I didn't want to go on to DD's platform this morning but saw Remi live and talking about it and I thought yk what I'm going to talk on it so I did. DD went into Remi's boxes to speak again and misgendered Marcel - being homophobic in a roundabout way which made me even more eager to go for him so I requested a box but DD dropped before I got up.

I did tell DD to f off a couple of times at the end of what I said 🙃

As for Delupoo she was disrespectful as per usual, she tried to make herself out to be the victim during DD's live yet she was the one screaming at people. She got Paigey and Taurian mixed up (whether deliberately or not), she was intoxicated (though I think she was acting more inebriated than she truly was), she targeted things she thought would be the most hurtful for others (as per usual) and DD kept her in the boxes bc he knew she'd bring in viewers and gifts/money.

DD said he's going to do the same exact thing tomorrow, I say no one should watch him/gift him but realistically I know they will.
It won't be long before he flops though, this is him trying to desperately pull in money and it's atrocious - it can only last so long, he is glorifying others trauma and allowing abusers space on his platform and access to fresh viewers via his viewers.
yes I saw dave's live didn't see you in remis I left I had a phone call, of course he will do it again, the tramps arse, well done you though 🙌🏽😀

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Imagine being that invested in thinking we are plm that you read between the lines that much.

The majority of us on here are parents, myself included.

I had never even heard of plm before this forum, my naive assumption was that it was like a multilevel marketing thing where there was a group of them from TikTok doing it when I saw the acronym… turns out I was wrong, oh so wrong.

Canadian angie and tiny Tony et al. I don’t think paedo lives matter. Chemically castrate the bastards. Lobotomise them. Idc. Paedos are scum and the less support to normalise this sick behaviour the better.
Ditto, I had never ever heard of plm prior and thanks to the likes of 🎶My little Tony🎶 and Can Ange who platformed him for ages I've heard those three letters more times than I care to.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
yes I saw dave's live didn't see you in remis I left I had a phone call, of course he will do it again, the tramps arse, well done you though 🙌🏽😀
Danke, it was very cathartic to swear at him ngl but it was more important to speak for those that might not be able to/or feel able to and advocate for them.
I feel, as well, I was saying a lot of what others were thinking and I hope what I did say wasn't anything that offended anyone ofc - I don't presume to speak for anyone here, I am my own person, but I know the importance of the privilege my skin colour affords me and I believe in using that to always be there for others.

Nov 10, 2023
The first time I heard of plm was in angies live. I think she talked about them everyday for like 10 months. She was obsessed with them. She also had them in her boxes regularly.

Now Canadian Angie. I am not or have never been plm. They are fing disgusting pieces of trash. In fact you’re buddying up to someone who is super close to them (Demi).

Demi has been on her own live saying she had been in their servers and has showed screenshots. And Demi rotates people who were plm as friends. One minute johnny is mod and her bestie, next minute sausage is.

You Canadian Angie are actually closer to plm now by buddying up with Demi.