Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
Tired Good Night GIF
Throw water on your head Angie!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„canโ€™t wait for the next medical miracle advice

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
There's a locked down one that's the one we're all trying to out gradually. There's ironically a mental health one ๐Ÿ™ƒ not that she care about anyone mental health. She's currently live moaning her boxes don't talk. They're too busy watching cc bless them.
Locked down servers are usually the most messed up ones around. Well when it comes to these type of creators anyway. The easy access ones are usually carnage too tbf, was in elphabas and that was pure chaos

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Change of subject, anyone got a fatty liver? My wine is my only pleasure and iv got to give it up ๐Ÿ˜ข
I on top of other s, have an auto immune liver disease. I am actually allowed to drink in moderation. I lost weight, eat lower fat food, eat more fruit & veg (snack on fruit etc), I drink green tea (was told itโ€™s good for the liver. It really helped my health in general, but reduced my blood levels etc.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
she was DG's sugamama for a bit no? She fancied Lurch. an embarrassed international reject, seething mad to shame someone the way she felt when long-faced and cross-eyed gave her the cold shoulder. aint gonna happen henny. your exposures are s and you are mentally akin to Yzma from the emperor's new groove.