Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She wants to doxx the baguette. The loaf in her ass. But I donā€™t think she can outsmart anyone. She can barely outsmart Kayles, poor thing.
Oh, Iā€™ve doxxed myself more times than I care to recall, and additionally, many people know who I am too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Itā€™s hilarious how she has such a high opinion of herself. Letā€™s remember she was the one with her tongue rammed firmly up Tony Oā€™ Donnells bootyhole, while the rest of the app was observing the foul behaviours he was displaying to women, and because sheā€™s got such deep-rooted misogyny and self loathing, she chose to ignore it and stand by him with the eyebrows. The word ā€˜moralsā€™ certainly isnā€™t featured in the Dictionary of Canadian Angie, thatā€™s for sure.

It says a lot about a person when they demand evidence for every single claim made against their own ideology, yet believes every single word spoken by those on ā€˜her sideā€™. It truly just shows a lack of intelligent capacity on her behalf, and I guess we should be feeling sorry for her really, because she is so astutely void, and doesnā€™t realise it, that I kind of want to put on a baby voice and say ā€˜awwww, poor little Angieā€™

Jul 2, 2024
paris
Oh, Iā€™ve doxxed myself more times than I care to recall, and additionally, many people know who I am too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Itā€™s hilarious how she has such a high opinion of herself. Letā€™s remember she was the one with her tongue rammed firmly up Tony Oā€™ Donnells bootyhole, while the rest of the app was observing the foul behaviours he was displaying to women, and because sheā€™s got such deep-rooted misogyny and self loathing, she chose to ignore it and stand by him with the eyebrows. The word ā€˜moralsā€™ certainly isnā€™t featured in the Dictionary of Canadian Angie, thatā€™s for sure.

It says a lot about a person when they demand evidence for every single claim made against their own ideology, yet believes every single word spoken by those on ā€˜her sideā€™. It truly just shows a lack of intelligent capacity on her behalf, and I guess we should be feeling sorry for her really, because she is so astutely void, and doesnā€™t realise it, that I kind of want to put on a baby voice and say ā€˜awwww, poor little Angieā€™
All correct šŸ‘šŸ»

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon šŸ–ļø box
Morning you gorgeous humanā€™s šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
I know Iā€™ve not been in here for a bit itā€™s wasnā€™t because of anyone in here it was for my own MH and real life stuff thatā€™s been going on lately , I just been sitting with millsy for couple weeks because itā€™s calm in her lives or chippyā€™s lives . I canā€™t be fed with the madness atm plus Iā€™m back to work now so I need clear head for that.
I will always pop in and out to you guys because you really are amazing bunch of unique individuals šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
And I still hate soap dodger with a passion dirty skank ass b šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Mar 31, 2024
Wales

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Delulu is on one šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ sheā€™s not doing fyp because she spends so much time researching and never gets on the podium like luke and red. Luke has used her platform, itā€™s not fair that Dave got that lion yesterday because of her.. itā€™s hilarious

She spends zero time researching. I reckon LOTE does all the researching for her. She has little to no structure. Gets bored within 30 seconds. Doesnā€™t know the full story of half of what sheā€™s speaking on. Need I go on?