Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
It also doesn't make any sense to be sleeping on the sofas and not even buying a pillow or a duvet. Air mattress? They'd rather spend it on drugs 😭
Literally can buy a decent sofa bed for under 500 these days also. No excuses when they've got money for drugs, it's a choice how they sleep.

Poor gran apparently not having a proper bed though

Medusa

The bottles been on the fireplace for 4 days, I'm manifesting it has a chemical reaction and combusts. I'm sorry I cant help it 😭
All she needs to do is put the lighter a little closer to her head, then POOF!
999 what's your emergency!?
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Im usually quite easy on Demi and Trace when it comes to caring for their granparents cause I know it's hard.

But tonight they've confessed, they've no money, the carers are commenting that there's no food/out of date food, the house smells of green, they've no way to wash and the dogs unwell. Just put them in a home at this point 😩

Fypteapot

May 22, 2024
Canada
I've been out all afternoon/evening just opened tiktok to this- Kayles i don't want these kind of messages i gave you tonys name and a place to find stuff which was also sent to me, i actually asked if you were ok after being called a peado because i actually have a heart and i will check to see if anyone (within limit) is ok πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Please kayles becasue I know your reading all this please show what evidence you all fing have, u absolute dim wit. Let's hear these so called recordings . Break it down right , no recordings of when plm was about has any candian american in them , I wouldn't of had any idea who the do plm was in the uk when they were around before tik tok .. how the do would i know about them in the fin uk u moron. Let's here's the recordings. My recordings are alot more intresying like angie in the discord the other night when I called her out for being friends with ex plm and shes says she don't care she'll be friends with who she wants and she says that she's getting all her info on plm and who plm cc accounts are from fing demi .. that fing unhinged head case can ang is taking what drugged out demi says as actual info πŸ™„ wake the do up and get out while u can.. So you guys play you recordings I'll play mine including all the ones where she talks about baguette and what she wants to do to her .. so let's go play what u got 😏

Last edited:
Please kayles becasue I know your reading all this.please show what evidence you all fing have u absolute dim wit. Let's hear these so called recordings . Break it down right , no recordings of when plm was about has any candian american in them , I wouldn't of had any idea who the do plm was in the uk when they were around before tik tok .. how the do would.i know about them in the fin uk u moron. Let's here's the recordings. My recordings are alot m9re.intresying like angie.in the discord the other.night when I called her out for being friends with ex.plm and shes says she don't care she'll be friends with who she wants and she says that she's getting all her info on plm and who plm cc accounts are .. that fing unhinged head can ang is taking what drugged out demi says as actual info πŸ™„ wake the do up and get out while u can
Who's Angie best friends with from plm? There's alot of mention of her best friend but no mention of who it is? Surely there's a name?

Medusa

Im usually quite easy on Demi and Trace when it comes to caring for their granparents cause I know it's hard.

But tonight they've confessed, they've no money, the carers are commenting that there's no food/out of date food, the house smells of green, they've no way to wash and the dogs unwell. Just put them in a home at this point 😩
I've always said as long as I have air in my lungs, I would never put a loved one in a home, but if I'm unable to care for them and they are being neglected or they're in danger, then as much as it would destroy me, their needs and wellbeing comes first and if that means a care home is more suitable for them, then it would leave me with no other choice.

Watching Demi really angers me because her and her mum are more than capable of caring for them, (i know it not easy) but drugs and TT seem to be their top priority right now.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Please kayles becasue I know your reading all this please show what evidence you all fing have, u absolute dim wit. Let's hear these so called recordings . Break it down right , no recordings of when plm was about has any candian american in them , I wouldn't of had any idea who the do plm was in the uk when they were around before tik tok .. how the do would i know about them in the fin uk u moron. Let's here's the recordings. My recordings are alot more intresying like angie in the discord the other night when I called her out for being friends with ex plm and shes says she don't care she'll be friends with who she wants and she says that she's getting all her info on plm and who plm cc accounts are from fing demi .. that fing unhinged head case can ang is taking what drugged out demi says as actual info πŸ™„ wake the do up and get out while u can.. So you guys play you recordings I'll play mine including all the ones where she talks about baguette and what she wants to do to her .. so let's go play what u got

Now, lil’ teapot, you can’t lure me in with a comment like that and not spill the tea, like a teapot should.

Did I tell you I’m really poorly?

SPILL THE TEA 🀣🀣

Fypteapot

May 22, 2024
Canada
Nah you went to far today, it's the fing internet . The s your t fish flaps wipe of a self said today is to far . You want to go for cc and everyone we'll this ones for you . Come to the uk show ya how we do things you candian reject.
I need to see if thise messages are legit , does the next 3 digits go 258