Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
do i missed the maple surup drooling her bs again? Did she mention me? DID SHE?
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
MT now telling the people of Scotland how to vote, I'm sure they are all ears listening to the wee upstart
I was always raised to not discuss political agendas and views as it could implement a false narrative and ideology on others, swaying them jnto making a vote thats not their own. No one in my family tells each other who we vote for

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Update: had my bloods done! 🫣they're testing the genetic and whole blood levels...

Also i look back at what I type and god I sound like a smart ass🤣🤣this is what it must be like to have an education unlike these dumbass creators
Love And Hip Hop Knowledge GIF by VH1
The most bizzare bloods I ever witnessed being taken, were from my grandson as a baby. They sedated him, then had a motorbike courier standing with a bag, ready to transfer them. They had to go, from vein, to lab within the hour, for a specific genetic test. Hopefully everything will come back ok for you xx

Edit: the lab was 15 miles away x

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I was always raised to not discuss political agendas and views as it could implement a false narrative and ideology on others, swaying them jnto making a vote thats not their own. No one in my family tells each other who we vote for
Same here. My first vote was the good Friday agreement when I was 18 and from then my parents never discussed with me how I should vote, I got to make that decision on my own.