Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Update on the weightloss injection. I’ve lost 12lbs in 3 weeks
megan fox fitness GIF
which is ok I think

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I think we're in the ERA Murica was a few years ago with Biden & Trump. People didn't vote Biden because they liked him, they did so because of the dislike for Trump.

People didn't vote Labour because they love Kier , they did so because of the dislike for the Conservatives

I also think that Labour got a landslide because the prevalence of Reform took voters away from Conservative voters, and not from Labour voters.

I seen so many ‘safe’ Tory seats lost, because those voters went to Reform, so it left Labour with the majority vote. I guess that’s one thing we can thank Reform for, at least.

Last edited:

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I also think that Labour got a landslide because the prevalence of Reform took voters away from Conservative voters, and not from Tory voters.

I seen so many ‘safe’ Tory seats lost, because those voters went to Reform, so it left Labour with the majority vote. I guess that’s one thing we can thank Reform for, at least.
I bet all the gammons are seething this morning. Proof that despite all they claim to know about everything, they don’t know how to tactically vote