Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
How many times has EQ restarted her stream, I’m sure this is the 3rd time and each time she wants the same number of likes, gifts etc. greedy t
I've noticed her face is very bloated from filler. She must of topped up before she left... I will never understand why people get so much. I try to avoid the bloated look not pay for it 🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
London
Fiesty how did you not recognise my voice considering you were slugging yourself in messages telling everyone that I was your ex Mrs sister... when we both know you were panicking about what I know about you & your ❄️ debt from Newcastle you ran away from 😏
Not only are you a terrible mother, you are a even worse detective if you think I'm that crank never seen you on the app before darl. 🐀

👑Lisa🖤

Apr 14, 2024
Newcastle
Not only are you a terrible mother, you are an even worse detective if you think I'm that crank never seen you on the app before darl. 🐀
You don't know what you've been missing out on if you're only discovering me now but I bet you're overjoyed that you got to witness that special moment between a mother and her rat 😭 You're welcome DARL 😘

Nov 10, 2023
Judas and 2 pumps are off to Barry island for the weekend

Barry Island Travel GIF by EatSleep Media