Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
If it is a council house they are under occupying so should be asked to downsize!
That depends, if you signed your contract before a certain time ( more than 20 yrs) or were council that got taken over by a Housing association you have a tenancy that is assured and don't have the same clauses as newer tenants, so wouldn't be asked to move However if you get any council tax help you would have to pay "bedroom tax"

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
That depends, if you signed your contract before a certain time ( more than 20 yrs) or were council that got taken over by a Housing association you have a tenancy that is assured and don't have the same clauses as newer tenants, so wouldn't be asked to move However if you get any council tax help you would have to pay "bedroom tax"

According to zoopla it’s never been sold so the rumours could be true 🤔

IMG_1476.jpeg

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Hi all. It’s chicken dipper here. Nice to meet you guys
Despicable Me Hello GIF by Minions

Nov 10, 2023
I was watching and recorded it as I scrolled the comments looking at who’s slagging me off, and searching them up on my other phone on my account, and the funniest thing is that most of them followed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Prince brats mum started following me yesterday. Commented on a few of my posts and then blocked me 🤣