Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hello Miss Remi. I was watching the like but I interpreted it differently. You don’t have to scream and shout about the injustice but just as you stood your ground with FLANGE and didn’t allow in your box, we (or at least some) would like to see the same energy when dealing with someone like Dave Dorans who disrespected Marcel repeatedly and was still kept in the box.
Miss Remi would never come in on a lowkey, she’s well loved and so it’s not surprising someone is speaking in support of her. She mentioned this morning she was considering making an account and also went over the misgendering too - not sure if you saw it?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Miss Remi would never come in on a lowkey, she’s well loved and so it’s not surprising someone is speaking in support of her. She mentioned this morning she was considering making an account and also went over the misgendering too - not sure if you saw it?
I am indifferent to whether or not she is well loved and whether she makes an account or not.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I am indifferent to whether or not she is well loved and whether she makes an account or not.
The first is understandable, you’ve made your feelings very clear for some time. But the later is clearly not true if you’re accusing someone with an opposing view, of being that creator.

Orange

Jun 17, 2024
Kilmarnock
It wasn't just a harmless misgender though was it. This has been an attack on Marcel all weekend and a few of his friends don't seem to have the same energy they do when it's happening to others. Dave Doran and his friends spent hours describing Marcel as a wrinkly old white man while his friends laughed about how silly it was. A handful of people got in Remis box and done the exact same.

There was absolute outrage when Angie called Remi fat, which she is. She is a fat lady descriptively there's other ways to say it. Marcel cannot be described as wrinkly, old or white. FACT.

Remi has changed since she became under management with Gracie.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It wasn't just a harmless misgender though was it. This has been an attack on Marcel all weekend and a few of his friends don't seem to have the same energy they do when it's happening to others. Dave Doran and his friends spent hours describing Marcel as a wrinkly old white man while his friends laughed about how silly it was. A handful of people got in Remis box and done the exact same.
I had no idea the first part happened or even saw it mentioned here, I don’t think? I’ve been absent a lot but I know he misgendered Marcel, when the Angie drama happened in his boxes 😕

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
The first is understandable, you’ve made your feelings very clear for some time. But the later is clearly not true if you’re accusing someone with an opposing view, of being that creator.
Assuming I knew Miss Remi was well loved, I doubt those with opposing views wouldn't stand up for her. I don't know if the account is Miss Remi's or not. I addressed it as Miss Remi to annoy them not because I thought it was true.