Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

It's grew 2 new ears pads and maybe another, it's taking over the conservatory ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hungry Feed Me GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
All of them, ALL OF them have normalised throwing about the pedalo word, normalised laughing about domestic violence,normalised racism and many other weird fing things. They say CC is a troll group because we call out their sty behaviour but jesus christ if these people spoke like they did on tiktok in real life they would be sparked out ....

finn balor fainting GIF by WWE

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Who the do do they think they are? Have they even phoned the police yet? If they touched me while I was trying to get into my building Iโ€™d be phoning the police on them. Bunch of fing bullies. There must be a dozen of them there
How many men does it take? They've committed assault for sure, illegally entered a building, muppets

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
See normally Iโ€™d be outraged and call it out. LOFE has sat by while angie has spoken the worst on the app. I have no sympathy or morality towards her on any level.

Sheโ€™s a t. A t with s tattoos and Turkey teeth
THIS.

Anything anyone says about Angie, Lynz, LOTE I will pass no judgement because they are truly a bunch of wrongens. Like real wrongens who enable and encourage ghastly behaviour and try to turn it around on people who actually speak out for good.

So hereโ€™s a hall pass from me to you all.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ