Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

No name calling cc members
Shes just outted herself again. She's now pretending to be the cousin of a person she's continuesly used for attention. Everyone who has watched Angie for a long time knows what I am referencing too. She's unhinged.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Why would it annoy me? You've obviously got a personal hatred for Remi which indicates you're one of those with opposing views in support of delulu.

Not my convo but it is comment cafe so just wondering why disliking Miss Remi automatically would make someone an Angie supporter? It is not possible the two things are separate and a person could in fact just not like them both?

negatron

Jul 3, 2024
na
I've mentioned your dead cousin? Please enlighten me as to where I named anyone.

You are the one very clearly mentioning her,HAYLEY! Like always. If the shoe fits.

Now take your weird ass some place else.
My DEAD cousin has ONE family member which is ME. YOU SICK AND TWISTED do. I have not spoken to you ever in my life. And if I had I would have told you to do off with your made up bullshit. Mention her one more time (or me) and see what fing happens you sick deranged t!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
My DEAD cousin has ONE family member which is ME. YOU SICK AND TWISTED do. I have not spoken to you ever in my life. And if I had I would have told you to do off with your made up bullshit. Mention her one more time (or me) and see what fing happens you sick deranged t!
Where did I mention anyone died? You did that. Bye now.

Feb 27, 2024

Whoah, back down biatch! You’ll make yourself ill

negatron

Jul 3, 2024
na
Oh really? This is very interesting indeed! Tripped yourself up here haven't you! What is the cousins name then? 🤣 ... hint ... i am the cousin & you aint spoken to me b.
I AM THAT "SOMEONES" FAMILY. I aint spoken to you or any of your weirdo friends.