Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
The way things are written, and how they are said can sometimes be different. The way you wrote it was to make people believe I had said that the monkey filter fiasco was for drama and what people want. That’s what I meant by twisting my words.
You are more than capable of putting your foot in your fing mouth without any assistance from me. After you openly admitted to not disliking Dave, Miss Remi responded by saying ''I don't know Dave, all I know is, he came into the box and was having a fing laugh and Zoe said he set up a trap and everyone jumped into the trap and was sitting there profiting from it'' to which YOU laughed, and Miss Remi went onto say '' and then he came into the box and I saw straight away he don't give a do about anyone in that box, why am I going to take it serious when I can see he's having a laugh, literally having a fing laugh'' and then you said ''the people want to see drama and he showed drama''. Now that I've listened to it again, it's even more uncomfortable than I thought.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Does anyone know who the 3 male creators are who Dave claims he is on bail for? He mentioned it the other day in Angie’s live but I’ve never heard this before. He said one had to be removed from his home for his own safety
MrTiktokuk(he assaulted him) Mark Anderson (id assume after his Christmas visit) he hasn't been on tiktok since.

Not sure about a 3rd 🤔 I know he threatened that wrongun leona but he said male didn't he? Didn't he threaten DHB before maybe it's him.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
MrTiktokuk(he assaulted him) Mark Anderson (id assume after his Christmas visit) he hasn't been on tiktok since.

Not sure about a 3rd 🤔 I know he threatened that wrongun leona but he said male didn't he? Didn't he threaten DHB before maybe it's him.
Wow, I didn’t know any of this.

He was done for being transphobic too someone aswell but i can't remember who

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Did Angie just say she will agree to shave an eyebrow off? What fing eyebrow?

Where Is It Kyle Mooney GIF by Saturday Night Live

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Oh my godddd

This dingbat attempted to dox my name in who’s_lyings live 😂😂😂

My names been out for years sugartits! Thanks for the laugh though 😂😂

Saved By The Bell 90S GIF
Even better when they tried to say they found my account….. 🤣🤣🤣 yea probably because kayles knows me and my CC account is the same as my tiktok account 🤣 I don’t have anything to hide and I’m too lazy to make a CC tiktok account! 🤣i don’t get what she was trying to achive she just rambles on like a crazy woman 🤣