Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I think it's important to remember the 6k in Miss Reds room represent only a tiny amount of Britain.

It's an echo chamber.

I know this is nasty AF but a large proportion of the tiktok live audience seem to be really really low intelligence - they just see what most people agree with and assume that must be 'right'.
Jim Carrey Friends GIF

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
If I offended a person no matter of race, sexuality, disabilities I would apologise not make excuses simple
THIS ^^^^^

Honestly this live is wild! They don’t want to listen/hear Devon etc. Angie is a t, a grade A t. She’s ignorant, racist and is baiting for attention constantly. She wants this, she wants her voice to be heard above everyone else’s. Love that Devon is schooling Angie in manners, but do YOU RED, you fing racist enabler, EDL fwit 🤬🤬🤬

Oh good god here comes HANN 🤬 so now there is balance of black people in the box, watch the racism in the chat start.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
If all these people from all different ethnicities and backgrounds have spent the time, in a calm manner, to explain why her appearance was unacceptable (regardless of the name of the lipstick), and she still mocks it, then that's the end of the conversation.

She's a racist. She wants to be a racist. She wants to be known as a racist. She thinks being openly racist makes her somehow special and relevant on a social media app. So let her be racist. A drunk, sad, pathetic, lonely, old racist. Seal the echo chamber, bury it deep, scorch the land.

crank maze runner GIF by Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials