Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I can’t cope with this app today! Canadian bacon fanny has just said that if she found out any information about cowboy, (Prince brats grandad), having involvement with minors she would send the evidence to fact freak….. not the police!
fing fact freak!
I swear you couldn’t make this s up! Hopefully there are no actual children in danger because Jesus Christ these lot will just make everything worse! It’s not even 5pm and I’ve have enough! 🤣
People may disagree with me and that is fine. But anyone who does deep dives on known wronguns or are pedophile hunters are as fing bad. Take that s to the police, stop doing it for clout

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
has anyone tried that for the suspects in the jay slater case
Organize Monsters Inc GIF by INTO ACTION

Feb 29, 2024
People may disagree with me and that is fine. But anyone who does deep dives on known wronguns or are pedophile hunters are as fing bad. Take that s to the police, stop doing it for clout
Couldn’t agree with you more! I feel like facts is a glory hunter! He clearly doesn’t do enough research because he made a YouTube video about tam being an amazing pedo hunter when we all know she wasn’t! She even said she left the hunting community on Facebook but still glory hunts from them, making out she single handedly got 100s of pedos convicted. 🤣 its the same as westgarth! Most of the pedo hunters always get outed at some point for something dodgey they have done… also fact freak isn’t squeaky clean there’s some dodgey stuff floating about on the app regarding him and one of his exes!
None of these people care about protecting children… they care about having an exposure to be able to gain clout, views and gifts!

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Fully agree and it's money over memories with them pure greed and gain. They will have thousands of pounds when his daughter is no longer here clearly that means more to them. Ever since they came on the app its always been money driven they raised thousands for an extension to help the little girl it never happened. I get we can't decide how people feel or deal with things but the last thing any parent should even want to do is fire up a tiktok live.
Where I get them to some extent, sharing their journey etc, how can they now make memories? Poor wee girl is barely awake, and seizing regularly, the seizures will be exhausting her as well.

The time for making memories has passed, it’s now time to focus on love and care for the time they have left with Isla. It’s such a sad situation, but again, I don’t know how I’d behave, but it wouldn’t be on TikTok as I’ve never even been in a box x

Feb 29, 2024
Couldn’t agree with you more! I feel like facts is a glory hunter! He clearly doesn’t do enough research because he made a YouTube video about tam being an amazing pedo hunter when we all know she wasn’t! She even said she left the hunting community on Facebook but still glory hunts from them, making out she single handedly got 100s of pedos convicted. 🤣 its the same as westgarth! Most of the pedo hunters always get outed at some point for something dodgey they have done… also fact freak isn’t squeaky clean there’s some dodgey stuff floating about on the app regarding him and one of his exes!
None of these people care about protecting children… they care about having an exposure to be able to gain clout, views and gifts!
Tam outed one of her own hunters on a live, I'm sure he was staying at a hunters house who had children

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
100% do they think that PPU and safeguarding enjoy this s? No they go to work to protect children and make a difference! The amount of times officers have suffered trauma from witnessing s like pedophilia is high

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She still thinks you are Johnny/Jolene 🤣 oh and baguette is a washing machine 🤣
@Medusa you got a mention too!
Just anyone with a name beginning with J at this point? Iv not been entertaining her because I'm blocked and if she's threatening to dox people im not giving her the time of day. I genuinely believe she's having some sort of episode too. But i swiped into her live on my personal.