Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
And I have to tell the group about my week 😂 I going to write a speech like cockershit did for flange
I went to slimming world and a woman who had lost s loads of weight told her story what made her join. She was at her grandkids party and the kids said she could be a bouncy castle. She had tears to go with this story so I never went back

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Scrolled into GAMAM mable’s voice goes right through me
Noise Ruido GIF by Travis

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I went to slimming world and a woman who had lost s loads of weight told her story what made her join. She was at her grandkids party and the kids said she could be a bouncy castle. She had tears to go with this story so I never went back
Aw kids say the most hurtful but honest things. They don't even know its offensive or hurtful bless them 😭

One of mine picked up tampons once in savers and ran up to me and said doesn't that stop the blood mam. OMG I nearly died but I had to tell her she was right 😂

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Aw kids say the most hurtful but honest things. They don't even know its offensive or hurtful bless them 😭

One of mine picked up tampons once in savers and ran up to me and said doesn't that stop the blood mam. OMG I nearly died but I had to tell her she was right 😂
I found it cringy cos people were sat nodding their head looking sad for her. I can’t deal with s like that.
Kids are little ss. My daughter was little and I was in the bank at one kiosk and her dad at another. She pointed at him and said to a total stranger “he sleeps in my mammys bed” 😂😂