Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’ve tried searching around but fruitless as always. I know Angie had either a go fund me/paypal link to get a new phone, and I have footage of her speaking about getting money for a phone, but didn’t she ask for funding for a bed about 8 times? Does anyone have any bits about this?

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I’ve tried searching around but fruitless as always. I know Angie had either a go fund me/paypal link to get a new phone, and I have footage of her speaking about getting money for a phone, but didn’t she ask for funding for a bed about 8 times? Does anyone have any bits about this?
try the insta, there might be a contact linked there?

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I couldn’t decide but now I’ve had a coffee I am affirmed that I have woken up ready for chaos today.
i've not slept, i'm battling metallic finish paint. I've just dropped the adhd's meds and shot gunned two bullet coffees. I am ready
Magik in The New Mutants - Tumbex

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Yes Angie had a go fund me up on her account for ages. And a woman called Andrea gave her 200 towards a bed and then Angie blocked her shortly afterwards because Andrea went into someone's live that Angie was beefing with at the time... im sure it was Alex.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
try the insta, there might be a contact linked there?

I’ve never actually looked at angies insta posts..

Just scrolled back to the first one to read them all, and does anyone else find it a bit concerning that Angies first ever instagram post is a photo of her dog humping a teddy, captioned ‘always at it 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Also her PayPal is still up on delusive_angie2

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
IMG_0956.jpeg
How long until the breakdown and needing time off. Why people subscribe is beyond me. What do they get different to people who don’t sub? 😂😂😂 flipping fools the lot of um…Angie might have a cult but so dose dry mouth, cry baby, pork chop miss beg!!!
And now she's talking about buying hair removal cream for her rear end. Maybe the subs get to watch her applying it 🤢🤢🤢