Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
STOP WITH THE SYMPATHY HUNTING MANDA! WE HAVE HEARD AND SEEN THE SCREEN RECORDING FOR DAYS AND SO HAS EVERYONE ELSE! YOU’VE HAD ALL THE APOLOGIES FROM EVERYONE INVOLVED SO WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? MOVE ON
move forward GIF by Chibird

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I will just say this. Manda this thread consists of individual people with individual thoughts, feelings and opinions.

One person made a comment and now you’re saying comment cafe can talk about your husband all they want. IT WAS ONE PERSON.
IT WAS ME, I apologised multiple times yesterday, I felt awful I'd upset her. I owned it, I don't know what else I can do, we can't delete comments here. I really didn't think anyone would read it out loud on tiktok amongst people she'd fallen out with,

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
IT WAS ME, I apologised multiple times yesterday, I felt awful I'd upset her. I owned it, I don't know what else I can do, we can't delete comments here. I really didn't think anyone would read it out loud on tiktok amongst people she'd fallen out with,
We know it was you, you dont need to keep being persecuted for it ffs, it’s fing ridiculous. They’re a bunch of boring fs

Nov 10, 2023
You don’t have to do anything else. You apologised. I saw you apologise in unicorns. You literally can’t do anything else.