May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
1720892573338.png
Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I just saw this, another fallen soldier 😭 my poor luvs 😩🩵
My son has given it to my 80yr old mum who I care for daily so I'm going to see if my special concockshun which I drink daily to reduce blood pressure and other ailments will protect me lemon juice, honey,apple cider vinegar cajan pepper turmeric water .... couple of shots a day ,iv not had a cold for two years, can't lie it's nasty but seems to work...got the recipe off BARBARA O'NEIL...She's on tiktok

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
My son has given it to my 80yr old mum who I care for daily so I'm going to see if my special concockshun which I drink daily to reduce blood pressure and other ailments will protect me lemon juice, honey,apple cider vinegar cajan pepper turmeric water .... couple of shots a day ,iv not had a cold for two years, can't lie it's nasty but seems to work...got the recipe off BARBARA O'NEIL...She's on tiktok
Oh what a nightmare 😩 I hope that helps her too 🤞🏼 I’ve seen so many TikToks recommending drinks like that, I bet it tastes like ass though 😭

I do a similar drink but it’s with various powder supplements to help my PCOS and endometriosis 🩵

Medusa

This sounds great but I'd probably throw up. 😭