Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Why am I thinking that whole thing was a set up. A bullet flys past his ear, nicking it and drawing blood, but doesn't hit anyone in the crowd who would have been in the line of fire. Trump disappears underneath a scrum of bodyguards then emerges pumping his fist with a trickle of blood down his face. He is a bit of a showboater 🤔 do, talk about over thinking things 🤣🤣

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
Why am I thinking that whole thing was a set up. A bullet flys past his ear, nicking it and drawing blood, but doesn't hit anyone in the crowd who would have been in the line of fire. Trump disappears underneath a scrum of bodyguards then emerges pumping his fist with a trickle of blood down his face. He is a bit of a showboater 🤔 do, talk about over thinking things 🤣🤣
Not going to lie that would be very plausible

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Hi guys sorry I’ve been mia. I had a long hospital stay but I can finally say baby girl was born safely by emergency c section at 36 weeks. We had a nicu stay but are both doing really well now, after a few weeks. I’ve missed so much and missed you all 🤍🖤 b3e50964-487c-4f30-a78e-914eb70d62cc.jpeg
Oh my goodness, baby cc is here!!! Congratulations 🌹 So good to hear everything worked out well. Beautiful baby 👶 😍 💕

Apr 1, 2024
IRELAND
Hi guys sorry I’ve been mia. I had a long hospital stay but I can finally say baby girl was born safely by emergency c section at 36 weeks. We had a nicu stay but are both doing really well now, after a few weeks. I’ve missed so much and missed you all 🤍🖤 b3e50964-487c-4f30-a78e-914eb70d62cc.jpeg
Congratulations! Had an emergency CS myself for my girl (now a threenager 😄) Felt bloody awful afterwards but so worth it. Take care of yourself! I'm glad your little one is thriving. Well done Mama xx