Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I cant believe that Miss Kat is sat in the box all this time 🫠🫠 and just sitting there quietly.

Despicable Me Hello GIF by Minions

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Exactly. It's shocking to us, but apparently (for the majority) it's just an accepted part of daily life. The fact that there's Kevlar backpacks for kids and drills on what to do in school on the regular, but that's ok because "freedom" is mind-blowing.

Independence Day America GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company
having to pledge allegiance every morning is wild to me. like catholic school and prayer - culty brain washing of children. the guns are so ingrained in their short history I don't see it ever stopping until the states split (if/when). No big bollocks empire/power lasts forever, eventually, it tears itself apart.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
MT reminds of a Tory, as he does enjoy fleecing the poor
Cannot stand MT he just repeats long winded speeches never reaches a point ☝️ and seems to think he is the intellectual one in all convos, when really he's a beg that left morality at the door for a few battles with flangie 😂 when him, miss J etc banter it makes me shrivel in to a husk with how bad it is, I've got more banter from the orange I'm currently peeling 🤣