Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I'm trying not to say much about the Pearl and Zac situation because I believe you should never be judged for what a member of your family has done.

Are the things her family done twisted and evil? absolutely, and there's no excuse for it, a is a no matter how you look at it or how you try to minimise it, (in my eyes rapists should be handed over to their victim's families) but whatever her family member has done, is down to that individual and you can't hold her responsible for a horrendous and sick thing just because she has the same blood running through her veins.

That's just my take on it, she's still a gobby, racist, homophobic t and she always will be.

Zac's sly and he'll manipulate things to work in his favour, he'll poke away until he can get the reaction he wants, normally until someone snaps and then he'll play the victim or label them as the aggressor.

They're all fs!!
This 👌I agree 100% with you. Even if you dislike her it’s still wrong IMO. Zacs turned into a right bitchy t

Feb 29, 2024
Morning.

Here’s the video of Jessie who used to be in angies boxes dropping slurs, being disrespectful in a mosque.

View attachment copy_366E49B4-8FE4-439D-8E18-BF0A9CEF91E7-compressed.mov
She’s so fing disrespectful! Women and men don’t pray together in a mosque in order to stop any sort of distractions! She went in there and disturbed that man’s prayers! And she was dressed extremely innaproprriate for a place of worship! Would she walk into a church like that? No she wouldn’t! She’s the scum of the earth! Dirty rotten t!

Feb 29, 2024
Feb 29, 2024
Did she pay to have the paparazzi there?? See her "fans" defending her In comments when people say don't like her music 🎵 people are delulu, but she needs their gift money I suppose. 😂😂
There would have been more people at miss reds EDL party after they all fell out, than there was at luci the famous singers launch party 🤣 I bet half the people there are her family! Not surprised her music is awful!