Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Didn't Angie constantly mention a young lads suicide as a parallel to her own circumstances whilst completely getting the chain of events incorrect!?

And then she'd say 'Im on trying to raise awareness' when the incident was global news and the family were traumatised.

The lad that did cosplay as a modern warfare character.
Yep I remember that. The inquisitor I think his name was.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Didn't Angie constantly mention a young lads suicide as a parallel to her own circumstances whilst completely getting the chain of events incorrect!?

And then she'd say 'Im on trying to raise awareness' when the incident was global news and the family were traumatised.

The lad that did cosplay as a modern warfare character.
She did, she’d constantly refer to his username and never his actual name (Vincent). It was disgusting and she repeatedly used his circumstances and heartbreaking passing, to fish for sympathy whilst baiting.

Edit: I remark on her not using his name because she kept making out how heartbroken she was but literally didn’t know his name. No offence to anyone else using his TikTok name, I hope that makes sense 🥹

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She did, she’d constantly refer to his username and never his actual name (Vincent). It was disgusting and she repeatedly used his circumstances and heartbreaking passing, to fish for sympathy whilst baiting.
She's brought his username up again recently. She keeps his death in her back pocket as a emotional blackmail card when she's cornered.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
jesus
Its A Peachy Abomination GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
He looks like something Dr Frankenstein made

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Trigger Warning*

No hate at all, and whilst I understand your point completely, I have a different side of it.
It’s sort of an unwritten rule (and has been for years), that when we find out we’re pregnant we should all keep it a secret until the 12 week scan. I did it myself. On the flip side of the coin, 1 in 4 women will sadly miscarry. Myself included 4 times. 3 of those were before 12 weeks. I saw a post from someone once that said they felt like their baby wasn’t acknowledged and her loss wasn’t understood as people didn’t know about the pregnancy, and that hit home to me. Sadly whatever is going to happen, will happen regardless ( in most cases). I changed my opinion at that point.
I’m sorry for your loss, I’ve never thought about it that way so thank you for sharing that 🥰