Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Exactly. It’s the same with all those fs now going against Canadian Angie 🙄 the way life attacked anyone that went against Angie was fing vile so although I’m enjoying this sshow I have no time for the woman. You sat with them for months, screen recorded lives for delulu, ‘snitched’ to Angie so she can get in the same bin as the rest
She tried to come in my live instantly blocked it pisses me off, I don't give a do if you have now seen the light you were thick enough to sit with Angie through all the s she's pulled and your brain cells defo have not grown so do off

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Connor came in my friends box the other day telling me to hang my kids and screaming about what a s I am. he called my friend the P word (he’s Iranian) then said the N word continuously. Then he said he hasn’t got a reaction so he’s sorry, and he doesn’t know why he said it. He’s said he works in security and hes a father too 😳
He just admitted that several times. Was he the one that Matt got the blame for being racist or did Matt do it?