Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
like I said del mac is horrible t and shouldn't be doxing her kids or her so because del mac has done that I can't have a say on what healey said about jay slaters mum if anything you need to put yourself in jay slaters mums shoes before you come for me you only find my statement ridiculous because I have had an opinion on your friend
What is your opinion on cal_2029 lying about Jay Slater's Mom? The fact that he accepted funds from a Mother whose son was actively missing then lied on her by saying she hadn't given him any money. Surely that, which directly affected Jay Slater's Mom during a state of heightened emotions, should have your energy? Rather than a woman chatting on a livestream to a bunch of strangers. Just saying.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yes people did but not many people had 5/6k on live
Are you going to speak on reporters that said similar and have the same stance about the same case/similar cases/worse cases that are broadcasted on television or newspapers? What about those in documentaries?

You're coming across very biased currently in focusing solely on Hayley who was by all means small in the terms of the viewers she amassed when by contrast there are creator's on platforms such as YouTube that do the exact same and with zero qualifications whereas Hayley has those qualifications.

I am in no way a supporter of anyone but I do NOT think what you have said in this forum today is correct in any way or form - you tried to imply that Hayley will 'learn a lesson' from being doxxed by those that are jealous and hateful...what is wrong with you? Seriously, your views are abhorrent.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Why are there so many new people and why do so many of them love tea 🤣

Suspicious Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
The population of Britain is 67 million.

What Hayley said on a live stream with 6k in the room holds as much relevance as a fart in the wind. 🤷

It's a niche corner or the internet. Anyone in there is interested in speculation and crime.
6000 is 0.008955223880597% of 67000000

Not even hitting the 1% mark.

Magnify Rick Moranis GIF

Feb 29, 2024
like I said del mac is horrible t and shouldn't be doxing her kids or her so because del mac has done that I can't have a say on what healey said about jay slaters mum if anything you need to put yourself in jay slaters mums shoes before you come for me you only find my statement ridiculous because I have had an opinion on your friend
You keep repeating your self

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
6000 is 0.008955223880597% of 67000000

Not even hitting the 1% mark.

Magnify Rick Moranis GIF

I wish some of the hosts would realise this when they act like household names.

The tiktok live drama community is so niche.

The average person on the street wouldn't have a clue who any of these people are.

That's not to belittle any of the communities, it's just they're tiny/close knit and have a habit of thinking they're bigger than they are. Perspective is needed.