Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Destroying their own communities , thugish behaviour , this will not help the family get the children back!
You no what absolutely over the moon my daughter lives close by to me,round the corner we have fields there was an old Age Concern disused premises, there has been a lot of money spent on it and it was launched tonight as a youth club my grandson went he said it was amazing, i am so pleased my kids never had youth clubs growing up, all my youth was spent in youth clubs, bastard tory cuts to councils got rid of them all

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
You no what absolutely over the moon my daughter lives close by to me,round the corner we have fields there was an old Age Concern disused premises, there has been a lot of money spent on it and it was launched tonight as a youth club my grandson went he said it was amazing, i am so pleased my kids never had youth clubs growing up, all my youth was spent in youth clubs, bastard tory cuts to councils got rid of them all
Honestly , I know the struggle , we found it so hard bringing up two boys under a Tory government. We're in a very small town with nothing for kids , but I know for a fact my two boys would never think of going out and partaking in this kind of thing x So glad to hear about your youth club , kids need things to keep them occupied and there will be plenty of kids making lots of friends and memories there x