Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I’ve woke up in absolute agony but you lot have cheered me right up.

The group chat notifications were crazy but it’s brought a smile to my face.

Also good morning you lovely lot. Are we all gonna share a jail cell then?
Jail again? Whatever shall I wear this time?

Hope you pain decreases, take it easy

Mar 15, 2024
York
Wave to flangie she's screenshotting our names and comments 👋👋👋👋

Forrest Gump Flirting GIF by MOODMAN

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Morning 😘

I watched movies last night rather than the same old from Flangie. I see she's rather upset and that makes me sooooo happy.

I reported her live the other night for good reason. She slept whilst her mods allowed the s show to go on for over an hour and I don't regret it.
That's why there is a reporting option Angie. Didn't make a blind bit of difference anyway.

If you cant take responsibility for the s that happens in your lives. that's on YOU not us.
No doubt she wont remember last night and the new LOTE Hayley or Alex will remind her she needs to come for us.
YAWWN. You've been coming for us all year. Where are you?

As for Alex saying he's joining here again. do off!! You'll be out of here faster than it takes to 2 pump your mushroom. You never stay very long and we tend to shut you the do up and drive you away.

I love how triggered they are.

That's made my Sunday
😍

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Morning 😘

I watched movies last night rather than the same old from Flangie. I see she's rather upset and that makes me sooooo happy.

I reported her live the other night for good reason. She slept whilst her mods allowed the s show to go on for over an hour and I don't regret it.
That's why there is a reporting option Angie. Didn't make a blind bit of difference anyway.

If you cant take responsibility for the s that happens in your lives. that's on YOU not us.
No doubt she wont remember last night and the new LOTE Hayley or Alex will remind her she needs to come for us.
YAWWN. You've been coming for us all year. Where are you?

As for Alex saying he's joining here again. do off!! You'll be out of here faster than it takes to 2 pump your mushroom. You never stay very long and we tend to shut you the do up and drive you away.

I love how triggered they are.

That's made my Sunday
😍
I watched first series of Kin, I loved it, woke up this morning in a layer of caramel rice cakes and a empty pack 😫