Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oh I’m in on an alt. Hayley P and Serena don’t like me 🥹 I’m aggressive 🥹
Oh so they can know but you can't, i actually hate people well anyone from cc commenting is just being blatantly ignored. Also your not aggressive have they all heard themselves on a daily

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
In a nutshell cc are fed the cult are coming for us
Emily Blunt Run GIF by A Quiet Place Part II

Im Ready Music Video GIF by Epitaph Records

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
@ELM @Zias false teeth @Miss Baguette 🥖

I was just watching Serena’s live before it ended and little pink buddha was in the box saying Lou is friends with plm. Have I missed something?
I'm struggling to keep up w this, I joined not too long ago and its jumbled and mixed in w other things - I hate all of this stuff (as do others) and feel ill hearing about it. I'll try to keep listening/watching to try and understand more but ouf 🤯

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
CC = Complete cock.
Creepy crawler.
Cringy t.

Screenshot_20240721_134702_TikTok.jpg

That's me off to remove cc from my name.
It's embarrassing that he wants to be CC So bad, he thinks he's funny and he desperately wants to be relevant , he's doing things to try and impress Angie (who yesterday said she wasnt sitting with him again) he has a sad little life

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
This is fing wild 😂 Serena and snell both defend Tam to the max. Tam who has half of PLM on speedial and Scottish Johnny and Aki on Snapchat 😂

do right off. I want proof. I want something more tangible than rumours and word of mouth. Yet another case of having shocking fing taste in mates
I want proof too before anything else

Mar 2, 2024
I want proof too before anything else

This winds me the do up. Look when Alex accused me and Stoney. fing Captain Pratt too. No fing proof. None.

Luckily I got a gob on me and I’ll defend myself

So yeah, my need for proof is something I’ll stand on. It’s bullshit.

Get all my haters in a live and they’ll paint me as Jeffrey fing Dahlmer jeez 🙄