Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Guys asks Ellie why she contacted me to post everything she had on mamma K and Miss Red in here.

Then when I did post it, she would read it and her story kept changing so i had to edit my posts.
At first she had receipts and then her story changed, she also said she couldn't deal with the backlash and didn’t involve herself in drama, yet she seems to be in the centre of it.

Yep, I made a complete cock of myself thats day, when I posted all that s about Mama k having a gun, and how Papa D had a fatuation about killing and harming people, Oh and lets not forget, the story where Miss Red was responsible for leaking EQs childhood trauma of when her mother tried to drown her, and It all turned out to be BULLSHIT.

I could say so much more, but I won't bore you all, most of you will probably remember. There you go, that's my experience of Little pink Buddha.
Last Man Standing Halloween GIF by Laff
Omg was that who contacted you wanting you to post s in here and to make an Instagram so they could contact you? The one you got stressed about? What a weird t 😭

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Guys asks Ellie why she contacted me to post everything she had on mamma K and Miss Red in here.

Then when I did post it, she would read it and her story kept changing so i had to edit my posts.
At first she had receipts and then her story changed, she also said she couldn't deal with the backlash and didn’t involve herself in drama, yet she seems to be in the centre of it.

Yep, I made a complete cock of myself thats day, when I posted all that s about Mama k having a gun, and how Papa D had a fatuation about killing and harming people, Oh and lets not forget, the story where Miss Red was responsible for leaking EQs childhood trauma of when her mother tried to drown her, and It all turned out to be BULLSHIT.

I could say so much more, but I won't bore you all, most of you will probably remember. There you go, that's my experience of Little pink Buddha.

The MK and EQ story came from Ellie? I never knew that, but doesn’t surprise me. Ellie says a lot without showing actual proof.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

Lucio Fulci Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

This is 🤯

I am...

I can't...

Rage!

I will chomp ankles! 👹

How dare she mess with not only Charlie's Oxygen but also Chicken Wings and YOU! And to be so audacious about it! Putain de merde!

Medusa

Lucio Fulci Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

This is 🤯

I am...

I can't...

Rage!

I will chomp ankles! 👹

How dare she mess with not only Charlie's Oxygen but also Chicken Wings and YOU! And to be so audacious about it! Putain de merde!
Don't worry your precious head, little tree 😘
I don't think she knew what i was about back then, she'll be clenching the cheeks of her arse right now.
GIF by Isola dei Famosi

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Actually I’ll put the meme in here.

Sorry for anyone with pierced tits and irresistibly intrusive thoughts, like me.

16124a87-b905-4a30-bcdf-1f11cf828284.jpeg
I went for a bath the other day then dried myself and launched the towel out my room into the hall for the laundry and a loose thread was stuck round my nipple ring 👹