Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Wonder why Gypsy rose has gifts on when she’s worth $3million
She doesn't know how to do anything but fleece people. She's a financial scammer, her Mom was a financial scammer and allegedly her Mom's Mom was a financial scammer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

nicksplat GIF

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
An account called Matt Owen was doxing @Alicia phone number only muted because comments prompted. Angie your mods are the stest weirdest fs on tiktok actually all your viewers are too
Apparently it happened before that as well I’ve been sent a load of screen recordings etc. some are saying address some are saying number. It’s fing weird

Feb 29, 2024

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Wow Biden is stepping down at the Election , he's endorsing Kamala but we all know America isn't a progressive country and they won't want a female President but imagine it actually happens!

Say what you want about the guy , but when you've given your life for change (agree with his politics or not) to be at that age still trying to fight for what you think is right/wrong in the world and being one of the most powerful men alive speaks volumes.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Apparently it happened before that as well I’ve been sent a load of screen recordings etc. some are saying address some are saying number. It’s fing weird

I’ve just literally found Angie saying it in the bit i recorded of Pearl. I was in pearls side though so didn’t see angies comments.

God she’s a beast and her chats full of beasts.