Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Yeah, then she was supposed to find the receipts and get back to me, and I'm...
Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Travis
Have you still got the messages she sent you? Expose expose expose!!

Why do these fs do horrible s then make out they innocent victims

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Awh, wing's I didn't know it was you. I'm so sorry, and I hope you're ok. I would like to believe I'm right in saying this.. none of us in here would have believed her lies so I hope you never feel like you can’t speak up or anyone is going to judge you.

She's a snide bastard, how dare she come for you.

Leave it with me honey, because I'm not afraid to expose her for what she is, sending you huge hugs. 😘🤎🤎
Yep it was me
My head is in a better place a lot better, it what she says and makes you believe it’s you etc, but everything I have read and heard it’s repeat doing to everyone, I spoke with @I love eating crayons she never judge just listened she is and has been a brilliant friend we just haven’t spoke of her, she made me laugh etc helped me loads, but because Ellie has seen her @ me and me her especially with the dog trainers lol 😂 she has accused her of slagging her off, there is lots but this time she has come un stuck maybe I should of spoke up sooner
Massive hugs back to you 💞

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Love you I’ll always have you’re back I’ve seen first hand what that s t has done to you not once did I ever doubt you that’s why I’ve stuck by you and always will 🩷🩷
Love you as well and thank you so much
But it’s not just me all the others as well accusing people of so many things been involved in certain groups it’s dangerous very dangerous and then cry’s she of to the police when found out

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Most of us can't give out about people bodyshaming,myself included.. one word. Rhino.🤣🤣🤣

loop force GIF
The part I find interesting is that it was only a couple of days ago Flange was saying how disgusting CC were and the ever growing list of her 'haters' because they spoke about her appearance. Not happy to call out her new gal pal Pearl though?
Also, does Brigham not often bring up how people body shame him for his weight and 'manhood' 🤮 with geeuz(whatever her name is) perched in his box as top mod. Again, sat in that box with Pearl and not a peep 🤔

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Love you I’ll always have you’re back I’ve seen first hand what that s t has done to you not once did I ever doubt you that’s why I’ve stuck by you and always will 🩷🩷
Love you as well and thank you so much
But it’s not just me all the others as well accusing people of so many things been involved in certain groups it’s dangerous very dangerous and then cry’s she of to the police when found out 💞💞💞

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
The part I find interesting is that it was only a couple of days ago Flange was saying how disgusting CC were and the ever growing list of her 'haters' because they spoke about her appearance. Not happy to call out her new gal pal Pearl though?
Also, does Brigham not often bring up how people body shame him for his weight and 'manhood' 🤮 with geeuz(whatever her name is) perched in his box as top mod. Again, sat in that box with Pearl and not a peep 🤔
I agree, at least we are consistent, they pick and choose what to be outraged at to suit their narratives on the day.

Hang Up Flip Phone GIF by Motorola

Medusa

Yep it was me
My head is in a better place a lot better, it what she says and makes you believe it’s you etc, but everything I have read and heard it’s repeat doing to everyone, I spoke with @I love eating crayons she never judge just listened she is and has been a brilliant friend we just haven’t spoke of her, she made me laugh etc helped me loads, but because Ellie has seen her @ me and me her especially with the dog trainers lol 😂 she has accused her of slagging her off, there is lots but this time she has come un stuck maybe I should of spoke up sooner
Massive hugs back to you 💞
I'm not gonna bullshit anyone, after I'd finished listening to her s and posted some of the stuff she was wanting out there, I had to pop a valium because my head was busted, I didn't know if i was coming or going because her story kept changing, so I can only imagine how you felt.
I think she has bitten off more than she can chew and she's just about to realise she's played with fire.
I'm so pleased you've had Crayons there for some extra support and I'm glad to hear you're in a better frame of mind. 🤎🤎🤎

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Ellie With the Pink Hair/Pink Haired Ellie/Pink Buddha/Red's Bad Brows/Fake Leopard (can't remember the actual name)/no more guff
•Was a mod for Red and caused chaos during that time (don't know much about that - a person named Rhys (sp?) was around.)

•Tried to blame Chicken Wings for things involving Red (falsely) leading CW to feel alienated.

•Started rumours about Charlie's Oxygen to the extent that CO felt she had to doxx herself.

•Was the one (one of the one's) responsible for the whole Luper debacle that this cc thread got the blame for that caused Rich to go around white knighting hardcore for Luper.

•Said that Lou (Who's_Lying) called Snell an 'alcoholic' and also accused Lou of being plm as well as Felicity (no proof provided of any of those accusations.)

•Lied and said she was never on here then mere moments later admitted she was on cc (on the RBB account) yet lied about how recently she'd been on cc.

Probably other things, this is just a brief catch up from what I've heard/read the past couple of days.

nope GIF by karencivil