Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 17, 2024
earth
I’m sick to death of when someone is called out for their behaviour, people jump straight in to defend using the culture as a form of defense. Either it’s being they’re from this culture your saying it or, in our culture this is how we do this or that.
You’re being called out as a human with morals that are humanly wrong.
This Alfie lad, I don’t care if your dad is ET your mum is Zelda from terrorhawks.
I’m judging you on your actions .
Saying that Angela you sat and allowed people to say this is what we do in our cultures. Are you fing condoning old men in their 50+ to have 10 year old brides just because it’s part of their culture? Well are you?
You Angela will accept anything as you’ve admitted openly you had a sexual relationship with your dad, dog & cat

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
I’m sick to death of when someone is called out for their behaviour, people jump straight in to defend using the culture as a form of defense. Either it’s being they’re from this culture your saying it or, in our culture this is how we do this or that.
You’re being called out as a human with morals that are humanly wrong.
This Alfie lad, I don’t care if your dad is ET your mum is Zelda from terrorhawks.
I’m judging you on your actions .
Saying that Angela you sat and allowed people to say this is what we do in our cultures. Are you fing condoning old men in their 50+ to have 10 year old brides just because it’s part of their culture? Well are you?
You Angela will accept anything as you’ve admitted openly you had a sexual relationship with your dad, dog & cat
She contradicted herself so many times in that live earlier. First she said Alfie was still a child at 18 then said 5mins later the girl was an adult at 18.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The obsession that Pearl and Angie have over @Miss Baguette 🥖 is very strange
Pearl has literally just insinuated that baguette is a pred cause she doesn’t show her face but when challenged about crockpot doing the same it’s “I’m not talking about cockerpoo am I” 🙄

I think pretty much every person I talk to frequently around here has seen my face. Some people I have video calls with. I’m not in hiding and I have said it a million times, the only infraction I have against my name is driving in a bus lane in Manchester once about 5 years ago.

My closet is skeleton and cat piss free.

Unlike Pearl who literally robbed cars and was quite proud of it.